Click here to view the Super Etch TECHNICAL DATASHEET Available in Grey or Black
Wattyl Super Etch is a premium, single pack, epoxy etch primer. Fast drying. Use it on steel, galvanised steel, stainless steel, chrome and aluminium. Paint over it with enamels, lacquers, chlorinated rubbers, polyurethanes, and epoxy enamels.
- Excellent adhesion to all common metals
- Excellent anti-corrosive properties
- May be overcoated with most finish types, e.g. enamels, lacquers, chlorinated rubbers, polyurethanes, and epoxy enamels.
- Super etch primer should be overcoated within three months of application.
- High performance key coating, specifically designed for direct application over mild steel, ZINCALUMEÂ®, COLORBONDÂ®, chrome, brass, copper, lead and lead alloys, stainless steel, aluminium and galvanised iron.
- May be used as a primer or, when applied in mist coats, as a conventional etch medium. Adhesion to most automotive plastics is generally good, but shall be cross-checked
Payment Credit card payments are processed securely using Stripe and/or Paypal. ZIP Pay available. Shipping Standard shipping orders will be dispatched within 2 business day of receiving payment. You can expect to receive your item 3-14 business days after dispatch. Our Standard Shipping Rate Australia wide is $14.50 Click and Collect
Pick-up is available from our Woombye or Gympie stores.